The following rules will be followed :
- The web site will be checked weekly for unauthorised internal or external entries.
- Visitors who provide personal details are covered by the Data Protection Act 1998. The information provided will be used by only the school for the agreed purpose and will not be shared with other organisations.
- There will only be contributions from children if written permission is received from a parent or guardian. The work will not contain any details which could identify an individual and authorship will be indicated by first name only.
- Children do not have individual email addresses and never reveal personal details, home addresses or telephone numbers when visiting other web sites.
- Everything possible is done to protect the children from undesirable information or images. Internet access is to selected sites only or via filtered search engines supervised by a teacher.
- Children do not download files unless under the direct supervision of a teacher.